Welcome to day 2 of our 12 days of Christmas blog hop. If you just got here and would like to start the beginning click HERE and you will be directed to Sylvia's blog.
If you arrived here from Ester you are on the right track.
Here I have a tutorial for you on an Ornament Gift Holder. Enjoy!
Your Next Stop: Anita
Here is the line up just in case you get lost:
1. Sylvia - http://www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Sandra - http://www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
3. Patricia - http://www.creativediva98.blogspot.com/
4. Gaby - http://www.gabycreates.com/
5. Esther- http://www.forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com/
6. Monica - http://www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com/
7. Anita - http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
8. Jessica- http://www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com/
9. Sandy - http://www.thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/
10. Alina- http://www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com/
11. Veronica- http://www.mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
I hope you enjoyed todays video. Come back tomorrow for another tutorial!
You are a video machine!! This is such an adorable project and your video is fab!!
Thanks for good video! Love it__
Thanks for the tutorial on your Ornament Gift box & it’s super cute and Great idea!
Thanks for sharing your video with us. Wonderful gift box! :)
Can't get the video to work but thanks for all the tuttorials.
Loving Scrapper 101
Wow Monica this super cute!
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
Awesome gift box!
I enjoyed todays' tutorial, I think I am going to try one of these...so cute.
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com
tyvm for the tutorial.......:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com
Another fun project you have made and great tutorial.
creativediva98 at gmail dot com
Great idea!!! TFS!!
That is so cute! TFS
Wishing you well!
Monica, that is such a sweet treat box/ornament. TFS the tut! :-)
Great box [email protected]
Great ornament gift holder Monica and like Jessica said, you are becoming one video machine!
Cute ornamnet box! tfs the video, it really helps someone like me.
Not long before Christmas, you have to consider the problems of presents. Set a budget by yourself and know more about the target. If you are going to get a present for your friend, think about what he needs. If he is a forgetful guy and has no sense of direction who can not remember the way very well, then a car GPS turns out to be the best choice with the high-technological navigation system.
Post a Comment