Welcome to My Dad's the Greatest Blog Hop. Today we are honoring our Dads, Grand Fathers, Uncles, and Big Brothers... Who ever made a significant, loving mark in your life? Do you remember your father being so big in your eyes, that he could protect you from anything? He was the one who would barbecue or mow the grass. He would go off to work every day and come home tired and still make time to laugh and play. He didn't mind that every Father's Day, he got a tie or slippers. He was our protector!!
If you arrived from Eileen then you are on the right track.
Today we have some wonderful, talented women who would like to show that their Dad is the Greatest!! In case you get lost the hop starts at Pamela ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
Here is a card that I created using files from the Silhouette Store. FOUND HERE The setiment was hand written because I wanted to personalize it a bit more. The sentiment reads, One of a kind.
Thank you to Pamela for hosting this fabulous hop!!
- Pamela ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
- Colleen ~ http:www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Miriam ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
- Kristy ~ http://scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com
- Nancy ~ http://alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com/
- Ana Maria ~ http://www.shortycreations.com/
- Jamie ~ http://www.jamielindstromdesigns.com
- Cecilia ~ http://www.craftinginthenight.com/
- Eileen ~ http://scrappingactuary.blogspot.ca/
- Monica - http://www.monicascreativemadness.com/
- Robin- http://www.thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com/
- Jenny - http://cccjalessi.blogspot.com/
We will have Blog Candy!!! It’s a fun stamp set from Tim Holtz “Life’s a Journey” to one lucky winner that leaves a comment on every blog.
Thanks for stopping by. Now I must send you to Robin to see what fabulous project she has in store for you!
Don’t forget, to qualify for the grand prize, you must leave a comment on all the blogs in the hop.